Thursday, January 12, 2006

Mary Tyler Moore

I got home from work about an hour ago. I worked the Avenue Pub tonight. It was a pretty good night considering January. I had a lot of fun. Unusual amounts of beer got spilled all over me tonight. Never had that happen before in the 7 years I've been doing this LOL. Last week everyone else was spilling beer on themeselves, tonight they spilled it on me :) I'm watching the first season of Mary Tyler Moore on DVD right now. I never watched it when it was on tv, but I kinda like it now. It seems so much more gentler than some of the stuff on tv these days. I downed my dish of penee and pork sauce and will be heading off to bed shortly. Tomorrow is my day off! Yippee! But I'll spend most of the afternon at the gym. I'm just babbeling now, blah blah ROFLOL

No comments: