Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Gosh I Am Sloooooooooooow!

Gosh I am slow. I've been working on this one piece forever and three days! Holidays and a minor neck injury are not helping none. I spent a few hours this afternoon and fought with some midi issues and then reworked some small parts that I wasn't originally happy with. I'm wondering just how long it will be before I finally make it to the final mix. I'm prettty much settled on the arrangement, but of course I've come up with some more details that I may add. Hmmmmmffffffff. I so frustrate myself.

I'm beginning another total rework of my main site as the one that exists now at www.anthonyfasolo.com reflects the three pieces that were done for a final project and are in my opinion very dated. I will still include them on the new site as audio record of my past work.

I am seriously thinking of incorporating spoken vocals in the future. That means a mic and a voice - neither of which I have. We shall see.

No comments: