Friday, September 04, 2009

New Concept Remix Arrangement Complete An I Am Happy

One thing I can honestly admit about myself and my work is that I am seldom happy with it but tonight is different. I spent a mass of time this evening after full moon working out the final details in the arrangement for my version of New Concept's, The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter and I am very very happy with it. Of course there are things that could be different if I had a lot of time to work with it, but then that is always the case with our work. I go back sometimes and listen to previous things I've done and hear "missing" elements that I would love to add to them, but I stop myself. I let them be, what they are - no sense dwelling on the past. If I waiting until something was "perfect", it would never see the light of day. As I work very slowly...well you might begin to see the dilemma.

I wish I could share with you some of what I've done with this remix, but since it would be highly inappropriate to do so until New Concept is ready to do what they need to do with it. I will wait until next month. I am excited about it, and am even more excited about your feedback.

Until the next time,

Peace,

Anthony

No comments: