Sunday, November 28, 2004

Hey Hey - What a Day?

It's raining like hell out there right now and I keep hoping for a bit of snow. I know, I know. . . I hear it all the time. "What are ya crazy"?

Yeah! I am! LOL. It's the holidays and I sure do miss a bit of snow for it. I spent the past few years in Burlington, VT and for some strange reason it really doesn't snow there. So I'm looking for a terrifically WHITE Christmas this year. It can last 'till January and then it's gotta go! I'll be ready for spring by then. :)

I worked at the Pub Friday night. I walked in and the place was hoppin' cuz of the holiday weekend. I love it when I'm busy. Makes things fun :) They had the placed decked out for the holidays, kinda like my mom. She goes nuts every year. Ain't a stretch of wall or floor that don't have some tinsel or garland hanging or laying about. It definately put me in the mood, being as I haven't really been.

Shawn and I just moved here and it's always a bit unsettleing when you relocate. Especially around the holiday time. We don't know many people well yet and so. . . But that has been changing pretty fast. So I expect to be more in the mood as the days pass. Hell, we got some christmas stuff up already, but we're waiting on cutting down a tree.

So far got a bunch of parties lined up over the next couple of weeks. I haven't been to any christmas parties in a few years, so I'm looking forward to them. Party party party. . .sorta :)

I gotta work at the Forum tonight. I've taken over some nights over the past week, and so now I work all nite and sleep all day.... mooo moooo mooooo

No comments: