Thursday, February 17, 2005

Snowy Snowy

I just got back from the gym. . .I'm a bit woozy :) I got some chicken and some potatoes frying with a little oregano and black pepper and I'm starving.

Last night was a real good night, there was about 12 to 15 people in the bar at any givin time. I managed to stay in my clothes until rougly 10:00 PM LOL. Then it was done to my boxers and doing boxer shots. It's an interesting thing - running about in nothing but your boxers and a pair of boots. It really means nothing to me, It's all for the sake of fun. I love giving people a good time if I can. Even though I can be up on the bar having someone with their head between my legs grasping for the shot glass thats on the bar, it's probably the least sexual thing for me. I think it's a hoot. Sometimes I feel like Mae West or Madonna. Nope I'm not comparing myself to them (there is no comparison LOL). It's just that my attitudes about sex are pretty laid back. I know what my boundaries are. I've never nor do I ever plan on "exposing" myself. But I've learned that many people apporach sexuality with some taboos still in thier heads - even us homo's :) Go figure.

Anyway, the point of this is that, it is never to offend. I've learned early in the game, that despite what you do or how hard you try - your going to offend someone. So, I no longer assume responsibility for anothers level of comfort when it comes to bawdy behaviour or sense of humor. Common' I was raised in an Italian family - we joked about everything and I mean EVERYTHING!

I guess I mention this, cuz a few guys came in a couple nights ago and got "offended" cuz I was doing the boxer shot thing. LOL, it's hilarious. Oh well... there's always the Public Library or Church, but I think they'll have a hard time ordering a martini in those places. . .

But last night was a lot of fun. Some new people, some regulars and I did what I could to make 'em laugh. I think I succeeded, they laughed alot.

Anywho... gotta go. I can smell my chicken burning :)

Tony

No comments: