Thursday, February 24, 2005

Workin' At Muthers Starting Saturday :)

So much, so much LOL. . .

Well first off, I gotta note a little bitty thing that was so nice that happened while I was working at The Avenue Pub this Monday. Three young guys came in and of course I had to proof them. I hate doing that, but I have no choice. They stayed for a few cocktails and seemed to enjoy themselves for a bit. But the nicest thing was when one of them (Johnny was his name), thanked me for my hospitality just before they left. A lot of people thank me from time to time, but it was just so nice to hear it in that way. I almost was speechless, it made me all glowy inside :)


Anywho... It's official, I'll be working at Muthers starting this Saturday nite. Three bars at once is going to be a hoot. I'll see how well I can handle this six night a week thing. I've bartended for six years and have never done more than four nights a week, or two bars at once. The bar it'self is simple beyond beliefe. The cash register is something new to me altogether. It's one of those touch screen thingys. I hate them... but I'll have to adjust :)

I'm going to be doing "OZ" nights at the Forum starting Wednesday, March 23. I've never seen the show myself, but I've had a lot of people express interests in it. I'll run 3 episodes a night from 9:00 PM and run $2.25 well cocktail specials as well. I'm hoping we can rent a digital projecter and show the dvds off a large screen, but even if we can't we have the four tv's which will work.

Then there's St. Patricks day. I couldn't all the things I wanted to do, but I got some things. $1.00 green jello shots, $2.25 well, domestics, Labatts and Molsons. I can do the green beer thing too if I want and I just might. No draft so I'll have to be pouring it from bottles into pint glasses.

Gotta run...

Tony

No comments: