Sunday, March 19, 2006

Grumpy Frumpy and Mean. . .


LOL, that is how I feel right now. I've been in my bathrobe and fuzzy bunnies since I woke up this afternoon (don't ask). I've been working on images since 3:00 pm then with an occaisional break to munch and do some dishes. Whahhha whahhha whahhh whiney slimey poopey head!

I did too many images today to even remember them - and that bothers me. It is as I said in an earlier post, I'm not about cranking out images for the sank of quantity, but I've got "projects" due. That's how it is. I don't like feeling like images are just temporary incidents to be sniffed at and left to be forgotten as we head for the next quick fix of imeadiate gratification (stab at sardonic observation of contemporary consumeristic society).

Anywho... amongst the minions cranked out today I did play a bit and did this one in a style inspired Robert Frank and Atonie d'Agata (notice the grain and contrasty crappiness hint hint).

Anywho... just pasted up my teeth with some o' that nasty crest tooth whitner stuff and headed to bed... grumpy grumpy piss and moan grump grrrrrrrr argh!

No comments: