Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sunshine!

Hehehe, the sun is out today yeah!!!

I've been busy this week doing some volunteer work for M.O.C.H.A.
a local non profit H.I.V. educational organization that helps focus on the needs of the Latino and African American community. I've been helping them out with some in house photographic work for their use. I like doing that. So far I've been spending time post processing images at home, color correcting, cropping etc. I suppose by the end of the week I'll have quite a bit to give them. Even though I'm only there for this week because I'm on spring break, I would like to be able to do this for them whenever I can fit it in. Thank god for summer break. I've definately decided that I'm taking the summer off (not that there is any classes available for me to take anywho. . .).

I've got my monthly flu/cold. Part of my ever teetering state of burning out due to my grueling work out routines. I really need to force myself to take every sixth week off for my own good. Bartending doesn't help much either when your always kissing people with colds LOL - not to mention handling glasses and bottles. Thank the Gods for Sudafed and Theraflu!

I've created a galler link to my gallery using a cool free program called JALBUM and uploaded it to Photoblogs.org and linked it from my blog and back. Seems to make it easier for me to publish images all at once rather than piecemeal like.

Gotta run, not much time and I have to head back down to M.O.C.H.A in an hour.

Ciao!

No comments: